How does the delivery process work?
- Once our system processes your order, your products are inspected thoroughly to ensure they are in a perfect condition.
- After they pass through the final round of quality check, they are packed and handed over to our trusted delivery partner.
- Our delivery partners then bring the package to you at the earliest possibility. In case, they are unable to reach your provided address or at a suitable time, they will contact you to resolve the issue.
- International Tax and duties – International clients do not pay import duties levied by their government. Most cases, Texcads pays the duties during the package is being shipped. But as per countries Government rules, customer is liable to pay the duties levied by the county customs
How are items packaged?
We package our products in boxes, which are covered in a plastic layer. Each individual product is packaged in bubble wrap while fragile items like bottles are safely secured with additional bubble wrap.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our packaging.
What is the range of locations to which tecxcads ships their products?
Texcads ships throughout most countries, now ships to Japan as well.
My order has been shipped. Now how can I track it?
- Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email and SMS ( if allowed ) with the details of the tracking number and the information about your order
- You can track the status of your package, you will receive an email once the tracking is live, Out for delivery, Delivery failed as well. Usually, it takes a day or two for tracking status to be appeared
you can track your status here: https://texcads.com/track
What is the estimated delivery time?
We usually dispatch most orders within 7-14 business days (excluding Sundays and international holidays)
- Though, we keep 95% of our catalogue in our inventory, certain products need to be sourced directly from the brand itself so that we can live up to our promise of providing fresh, non-expired products.
- While we are trying our best to avoid this situation, these products might delay your order. However, in case of international orders, product delivery may get delayed due to reasons attributable to logistics, public holidays, etc.
- If you are ordering our products from a Sale event, dispatches may be a bit delayed due to increased volumes. We will target to dispatch all orders within 3-5 days of order date.
My order will be shipped in multiple shipments? What does this mean?
Don’t worry! This is a completely normal situation. This just means that different parts of your order may have simply been shipped from our different warehouse locations. Rest assured, you will only have to collect the packages.
International orders, in most instances, will be shipped in their entirety as one shipment.
Are there any shipping charges applicable on my order?
- We have free shipping charges for most addresses
- International shipping charges – There is free shipping available for for all orders
Does Texcads ship outside India?
At present Texcads provide Free shipping only to United states, United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Brazil & other limited countries. However, we are working on starting international delivery to many other countries, so stay tuned!
You can check the availability by adding a product to your Texcads cart